Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunny days..

From the day you left I was lonely, It was all the same, different story..Why do you have to go ? Why my life is it so ? We're so bad i didn't know..
Tell me where is the love or I belived in a lie, Tell me what do you feel when you look in my eyes
I'm singing the same sad song that remindes me of you, I would give you my love if you'd ask me to
They say that love is a drog it can take you soo high, it can make you strong but you'd been liveing a lie..I gues I might be hurt..
Sunny days,look around you now, Find a place where you can't be found, Don't be scared dreams will take you soo far away

1 comment:

Aris said...

Fara nici o legatura cu blogul tau. Mersi mersi mersi.

De 5 ore caut melodia din post. Am auzit-o toata ziua peste tot si azi si alta data si nu reuseam sa tin minte niciodata vreun vers; pana am ajuns aici si am gasit material dupa care s-o caut.

O zi/noapte buna in continuare.

PS: fain blogul, as vrea sa ma pot tine si eu de al meu :)).
PS2: ai o groaza de genti.