Thursday, April 23, 2009

Am fost ceruta in casatorie pe Facebook..oare si copiii se fac tot pe net? =))

Ieri cineva mi-a trimis asta: "I looked at your profile and found you cute matter of fact. Maybe I can cyber you and get to know each other closely:)"..Am zis ca e prea "cyber" pentru mine (ce o fi insemnand si asta ca n-am inteles prea bine mesajul :))) ) asa ca am zis pas =)).
Azi inca un msj..de la un alt tip care cauta femeia perfecta si sexul virtual pe Facebook: "Hi my dear, Hope you are fine. Really i m serching about good nice educated woman for serious relation to be end it by Marriage and your profile and pictures stoped me ..you seem respectable person and i would like to talk with you if you were interested for my idea in General. This is my e mail -------@hotmail.com Hope you can speck English even we can understand eachotherwaiting your answer.Be fine Tamer" :))))). Ca sa ii raspund: de vorbit vorbesc engleza.. dar la cum o scri tu imi ia mult sa pricep :D =))

No comments: