Thursday, November 08, 2007

Don't trouble the trouble 'till the trouble troubles you..


Yep..I know..is better 2 be the nice girl, allways the helpfull one..ya right !!! NOT !!!!!!
E mai misto ca din cand in cand sa iti mai creasca adrenalina... mai ales daca gasesti ceva/pe cineva sa faca asta...
Si daca se intampla asta.. Chiar ma "castigat" !!!
Asa ca pana la urma e mai funny -sa zicem asa- sa cauti un picutz the trouble.. because the trouble will not find you.. Belive me ;)

Si daca va intrebati daca mi-am schimbat parerea despre "long time relationship"..nop.. I'm still looking.. dar ca sa imi atraga atentia trebuie sa se straduiasca bineeeee :P


"If I lost my way you'd carry me home..Take me all the way to heaven never leave it alone..It's just like everything that matters when you are here..And it feels so good every bells gonna ringYour love is alive and it's making me sing..
I could fly, wanna cry, want the whole world to know..We are together come on baby let's go
And words get to be spoken"

:)) 'Till next time SMILEEEEEEEE

No comments: